These machines, which are needed almost everywhere like wide areas, save time, water, detergent and manpower. Our products, which have model differences in terms of power and features, are evaluated in more than one category as ride-on, battery-powered and electric. It is a floor scrubber, also known as a floor cleaning machine. You can get information on the customer hotline at +905072156682 to choose the most suitable machine for floor washing, floor cleaning.
* Machine’s electrical components, brush motors, vacuum engines and electrical installation are 220-240 volts. (Battery models are 24 Volts.)
* Do not use the brush (water set) without water.
* Carefully and absolutely clean the filters in the clean water tank and the dirty water tank at regular intervals.
* When the dirty water tank is full, do not forget to drain the water from the drain hose.
* The dirty water tank should be emptied before it reaches the filter inside the filling level. Otherwise, it will cause serious malfunctions.
* You should use detergents and chemicals that do not foam.
* Perform the on / off operation of the brush motor while the brush is on the ground. Otherwise, the brush will come off.
* Do not leave the plug in the socket in case of any malfunction or during maintenance. Be careful about this. (Remove the battery terminals in battery models.)
* Clean the machine when you are done. Do not leave water in the water tank.
* Do not draw harmful chemicals to human and animal health with the machine.
* Do not unplug the floor washing machine before it is fully charged.
* Do not plug your machine into a charger before it runs out of charge.
* Use the machine when it is fully charged. (Battery models)