Floor Scrubbers, which are needed almost everywhere with a wide floor, save time, water, detergent and manpower. Our products, which differ in their models in terms of power and features, are evaluated in more than one category, including rides, battery and electrical. It is a floor washing machine, also known as a cleaning car. You can get information from the customer information line on +905072156682 to choose the most suitable machine for floor washing, floor washing.
* The electrical parts of your machine, brush motors, vacuum motors and electrical installations are 220-240 volts. (It is 24 volts in battery models.)
* Do not use the brush (water set) without water.
* Periodically clean the clean water tank and the filters in the dirty water tank carefully and absolutely.
* When the dirty water tank is full, do not neglect to empty it from the water discharge hose.
* The dirty water tank should be emptied before reaching the filter in the filling level. Otherwise, it will cause serious malfunctions.
* You should use detergents and chemicals that do not foam.
* Turn on / off the brush motor while the brush is on the floor. Otherwise, the brush will come off.
* Do not leave the plug plugged in in case of any malfunction or during maintenance. Pay attention in this regard. (In battery models, remove the battery terminals.)
* Clean the machine when you are done. Do not leave water in the water tank.
* Do not absorb chemicals harmful to human and animal health with the machine.
* Do not unload the floor washing machine before its charge is full.
* Do not plug in your machine before it runs out of charge.
* Use the machine when it is full. (For battery powered models)