These machines, which are needed almost everywhere like wide areas, save time, water, detergent and manpower. Our products, which have model differences in terms of power and features, are evaluated in more than one category as ride-on, battery-powered and electric. It is a floor scrubber, also known as a floor cleaning machine. You can get information on the customer hotline at +905072156682 to choose the most suitable machine for floor washing, floor cleaning.
* Machine’s electrical components, brush motors, vacuum engines and electrical installation are 220-240 volts. (Battery models are 24 Volts.)
* Do not use the brush (water set) without water.
* Carefully and absolutely clean the filters in the clean water tank and the dirty water tank at regular intervals.
* When the dirty water tank is full, do not forget to drain the water from the drain hose.
* The dirty water tank should be emptied before it reaches the filter inside the filling level. Otherwise, it will cause serious malfunctions.
* You should use detergents and chemicals that do not foam.
* Perform the on / off operation of the brush motor while the brush is on the ground. Otherwise, the brush will come off.
* Do not leave the plug in the socket in case of any malfunction or during maintenance. Be careful about this. (Remove the battery terminals in battery models.)
* Clean the machine when you are done. Do not leave water in the water tank.
* Do not draw harmful chemicals to human and animal health with the machine.
* Do not unplug the floor washing machine before it is fully charged.
* Do not plug your machine into a charger before it runs out of charge.
* Use the machine when it is fully charged. (Battery models)
Cleaning and polishing the floor is a separate process. Floor cleaning and polishing machines are used for this job. Let’s just examine the cleaning machines included in the cleaning machines. Floor cleaning machines divided in:
Vacuum floor cleaning machines
2- It is divided into two as floor cleaning machines without vacuum. The working principle of vacuum cleaning machines is scrubbing, giving water to the rubbed place and vacuuming this water. There is a brushing apparatus in floor cleaning machines according to the type of floor. In this group of cleaning machines, brush and pad holder are used, as well as glit pads according to the floor type. Pad selection is chosen according to the hardness of the floor. The hardness range of these pads, also called felt, is wide. Floor cleaning machines are also named floor scrubbers. There are also battery powered and electric models. Acu floor scrubbers are also called charged floor scrubbers. This group of cleaning machines works with 24 and their sound decibels are 70% lower than electric floor washing machines. It has a working capacity of three to four hours. It is used successfully in areas such as hospitals, shopping malls, schools, governorships, municipal buildings. Electric floor washing machines can be carried for a long time without interruption. It works with 220 volt mains voltage. Another distinctive feature that distinguishes floor cleaning machines from each other is the tank capacity. Their capacity starts from 25 liters, except for narrow washing machines. This capacity can go up to 90 liters in electrical machines. Dedusting becomes more and more important in enterprises as it affects the life of the computer equipped counter. Floor washing is the most important application in achieving this goal.